Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last blog before Thailand.

Tomorrow we leave the ship at 10 am and we'll be in Bangkok for three days until the 18th. We get a bus at about 1 pm on the 18th and that (3 pm) will be my first chance to get back to my blog....yes 2 hours later! That's how far we shall be from the docks.

We plan to meet my cousin Ian and then do some day tours, one possibly by train from Bangkok. You'll hear all about it on the 19th when my thoughts are in order!

I have a rehearsal tonight after the pre-port which we're watching on our TV as I write ie.
9 pm! We are feeling a little panicky because we have such a full port programme for the rest of the voyage. However we could all do without one tonight!

We have clothes lying all over the place trying to decide what to wear in 98 degree weather which we have just been informed is the forecast....oh wow! Of course we have to dress respecfully, this is a Budhist country so nothing sleeveless.

So 'talk' to you soon.....good night!

No comments: