Sunday, February 1, 2009

hovering off Gib..

Sunday continued....

The Explorer is being filled up with fuel as I write. We have a wonderful view of The Rock; it brings back so many memories of my first trip, as an adult, back from Africa (Kenya) to 'home' (as it was then) the UK. We visited in 1960 and met the apes (beloved of Winston Churchill I believe).

We have been sitting here for hours! We have been warned about rough seas ahead and this time they have closed the port holes on deck 2.....and I thought it was a hop, skip and a jump and smoooooth! However we should wake up in Casablanca so I won't get my knickers in a twist about that. You can tell I've been reading Billy can't you?!

We leave for Marrakesh at 1 pm and don't return until Thursday so probably won't be on line. It has been very difficult to access my email so please don't expect individual emails....sorry!

Lost my last post so putting this on now.

No comments: